Monday, January 31, 2011

Ft. Indiantown Gap Battle of The Bulge Living History Weekend 2011

My wife Danielle and myself took a short trip to Ft, Indiantown Gap near Annville Pa, to check out the living historians who portray WW2 German and alllied forces. This weekend proved pretty good. It also was snowing and added a bit of realisim to the scenes.
Below are some of the photo's I took.


A squad of German troops marching








Some German Military Police and their dog.


I feel like they are going to ask me for my papers!


.


German Fallschirmjager Paratroopers


Guard




SS Soldier in Winter White Coveralls


Close up of the Eastern Front Ribbon on his tunic


SS soldier teaching my wife about the German Potato Masher and a Panzer Faust





German Soldier and Wreath "In honor of all the soldiers who died in WW2"




Canadian Soldiers


German Motorcycles


Kraut Killer


















82nd Airborne Troopers

No comments: