Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Wish You All A Merry Christmas @ A New Blog

Well I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. And most of all remember our men and women in the military who are serving overseas and here at home and cannot be with their families during the holiday season.
I am having such a good time with the blog on Military History, I thought I would start another blog on Coal Region History Chronicles. It will deal with all types of coal region history. My first post will deal with the famous airliner accident that happened at Aristes in June of 1948. The Crash of United Airlines DC-6 Flight 624. The aircraft that nearly crashed into the Mid Valley Coal Breaker at Wilburton. I will be posting other stories and events that I have catalogued over the years.

Stu

The Link to this Blog is...http://coalregionhistorychronicles.blogspot.com/

No comments: